Rigorous attention was paid to the design of the My-Com® precision switch to reduce the number of components to an absolute minimum. Just three moving parts and high-quality materials guarantee a large number of switching operations with constant repeat accuracy. Short, linear displacements in just two directions and low activating forces further increase the reliability and service life of the My-Com® precision switch. The My-Com® has proven its impressive reliability in over 1 million applications.
- Repeat accuracy (T = const) < 0,001 mm (1 micron)
- Mechanical lifetime 10'000'000 switchings
- Switching frequency 0 - 10 Hz
- Max. activating velocity < 30 mm/s
- Temperature range -20 °C to +75 °C (-5 °F to +165 °F)
- Standard cable material PVC
- Protection class (standard) IP 50
0,001 mm repeat accuracy
Ensured reliable repeat accuracy of one micrometer makes My-Com® the most precise limit switch in the world. The mechanical device – with a service life of 10 million switching operations – provides ultra-precise reference signals for most diverse applications.
1 μm accuracy even in harsh environments
My-Com® precision switches retain their ultimate precision even under most adverse conditions. Viton and silicone gaskets prevent the gold-plated contacts from impairment by dirt, dust and condensation and thus ensure constant micrometer switching precision throughout the entire service life.
Housing fronts and product variants
My-Com® high-precision switches excel by ultra-compact design merged with big product variety.
- Conical and tapered housing fronts
- Activating force configurable from 30 cN tp 250 cN according to application
- Spherical hard metal or ruby tips for lateral approach
- Integrated amplifier with LED for 50 mA load current (PLC)